“And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times you may abound in every good work. As it is written, ‘He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.’ He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.”II Corinthians 9:8-12 (ESV)
Neighbor Love is the service project ministry of E CUBED International
Currently, we are focusing our efforts on serving Orphans and Senior Citizens in nursing homes. Our long range plans are to be the hands and feet of Christ to the following audiences of our fellow man in the following ways:
- Persons with Special Needs - Scholarships for needed services.
- Senior Citizens in Nursing Homes - www.adoptasenior.net
- Unemployed and Underemployed – financial assistance
- Orphans – financial support to various organizations, both domestic and international. www.adoptanorphan.org
- Parties with a Purpose – providing homes at no cost for single parents and widows.
- Youth Programs – financial contributions to such organizations at YMCA and Boys and Girls Clubs of America
Please let us know if you are one of the following:
- A person who is unemployed or underemployed
- A person with special needs or a person who knows a person with special needs who could use some assistance
- A single parent or widow who is in need of help with housing and willing to participate in our program
- Someone who would be willing to volunteer your time to serve on a committee of people to field requests for support and make decisions on how funds raised would be distributed to unemployed and underemployed persons